Wednesday, October 12, 2011

words

 when i was sitting alone and im thinking am i be a famous,fabulous,glamorous star?well..it just a dream..but i believe with our word there is spirit on there and i put myself on my word and i feel strong soul i believe on myself i can do anything eventough i'm not good enough to do with it..and what i want to tell you that i adore all these superstar!and put their word on myself too 


 there is more to sex appeal that just measurements.i don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness.i can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain

  
 for attractive lips..speak words of kindness

for lovely eyes..seek out the good in people

for slim figure ..share your food with the hungry

for beautiful hair let a child rub his/her finger through it once a day

for poise..walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone

people, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed never throw out anyone.
the beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years..

 AUDREY HEPBURN



Marilyn MonroeWe are all born sexual creatures,thank God, but it's a pity so many people despise and crush this natural gift

 Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him

 If I play a stupid girl and ask a stupid question, I've got to follow it through, what am I supposed to do, look intelligent?









  


 I'm happy being myself, which I've never been before. I always hid in other people, or tried to find myself through the characters, or live out their lives, but I didn't have those things in mine

The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can't have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I'd rather not be in a cage. I'd rather be dead. And it's real simple. And I think it's not that uncommon 

 Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don't know why he's with me. I don't know whether I'm good enough. But if I make him happy, then I'm everything I want to be-ANGELINA JOLIE

No comments:

Post a Comment