Sunday, June 5, 2011

what the fucking bored sunday!

urghhh!macam nak jerit je kuat2! sunday yang membosankan..no happy sunday!
everyday doing the same stuff felling like i'm nothing..my life is nothing!membe2 pun takde..2day ni pun lepak dgn ard..why ard?haha.not my ex bf..she's my friend..her name hidayatul hidaya..sorry sweetheart termasuk plak your name kat blog i ni...

my life after end off my love story kadang2 seronok kadang2 feel empty..its like a fool think about past.but it's true i'm not really to forget him..ohh damn! memangla he's such a jerk such a stupid such a pig player such a fucker such a shitt!oh for god sake..orang dah bahagia aku still ingat dia lagi
when i'm alone macam nilah..i was thinking about past.and it will making me hurt..it is impossible to get my love back and it will fucking hurt me right?

now i'm afraid that love will hurt me again..or i'm scared that i'll hurt people who love me..i'm not ready to give all my love...haha..apela kau ni yaya..stop it la okay..u deserve to get better guy,good looking guy and bla bla bla..just be nice with anyone to close with you but don't give the too much hope because you are not ready to fall in love again..your heart still has mfi and still broken..


what u mambling about ne yaya..haihh..anway..aku tengah dok o9 shoping cari baju cantik2 beg lawa2,,perhh..now i was booked 2 beg already..yeahhh..yang ni tengah cari maxi dress..urghh! i can't wait this wednesday..siape2 yang tahu paham2 jela!haha..yeahh

i love this!umphh!

No comments:

Post a Comment